Sunday, September 17, 2006

I made it! I made it through my first FULL WEEK of school! I'm so proud of myself!

No really...I am. It's true! I'm thrilled actually! History is gunna be tough though. Thoughts? Comments? Suggestions? ...All are greatly appreciated.

I just started rehearsals for Joseph too! It's gunna be totally cheesy and great fun!! I'm way excited! I'm a wife. I have no name. But hey...what else is new? Anyway..I'm married to a black guy. (heck yes!) His name is Kameron Neal. We did Oklahoma together last summer, as well. He's amazing! & he's one sudition away from being on TV for American Idol! So next season look for Kameron Neal! That's my husband! :].

Well I'll keep you guys posted! Much love!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

You know, you should put a new blog up. What's going on with life?