Sunday, October 15, 2006

Well let's see...what can I tell you about my life as of now...
+ It's still busy. But...seeing as how my life has been busy since about seventh grade, I don't think thats going to change any time soon.
+ We're learning grammar for the SAT's in English with Mrs. Haren so now I always have to make sure my pronouns are not amiguous. :]
+ Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat opens in two weeks!! I'm way excited! I think that even though its a very cheesy production and has a rediculously long name, it will still be great fun.
+ I learned this amazing combo in dance on Thursday and I have gone through it at least once every day since.
+ My voice lessons are going wonderfully. I love Daniela! She's fabulous and so talented! I've only had five lessons with her and I've already learned so much!
+ My new favorite movie is Life Is Beautiful. If you haven't seen it before...you should.
+ My first choir concert of the year is on Tuesday! Yay! Hey Bethany guess what two of my friends and I are singing at it? Lift Thine Eyes! haha. I'll have to tell you how we ended up doing that.
+ Our trip to Texas was fantastic! It was absolutely wonderful to see the kids again. But now I realize just how much I miss them. Kaitlyn cried hysterically when she woke up Monday morning to find her favorite aunt, i mean aunts, weren't there. Or at least thats what mom tells us. I really miss David and Tanya as well.
+ I can't wait until Christmas and its only October!!! Oh dear...I hope I make it!


No comments: