Sunday, January 18, 2009

Let Me Clear Something Up

Okay, I know my last post sounded really depressing but let me clear something up: I'm not depressed. I promise. Do I feel lonely at times? Yes. Do I feel discouraged? Yes. But I want you all to know (all three or four of you who read this) that I am still hopeful. I know that this is only temporary and I am trying and will continue to try to make the most of it. So don't worry, I am not crying myself to sleep every night. Yay!! Love you all!

(but I do write a pretty convincing story, right? Props to all my high school English teachers.)

1 comment:

Bethany said...

For the record, I didn't think you were depressed, but that is because I am your sister and I know everything. I was so meaning to comment on your last post and I keep forgetting. Sorry. That's all I have to say. We all have our bad days, weeks, months. And so it goes .... Just live it up. And if you don't get a job sometime soon, go find an elementary school to volunteer at. It will be a blast. Seriously.