Sunday, February 08, 2009

My Baby

I know. Isn't she adorable? 

Since I don't have a real live baby of my own, this is my substitute for the time being. To many of you, this may seem too endearing of a term for an electric keyboard. But as for myself, I couldn't be happier! My very own keyboard! I can take it up to school with me and everything! I'll get to practice piano, practice voice, and annoy my roommates as much as my heart desires! Isn't it wonderful?

The best part: it was absolutely free. (Don't be jealous, Rachel)


4 comments:

Bethany said...

Pretty much, that is beautimous. Have you named her? Or is it a him?

Fantabulous Lil P said...

hah! I would like to think of it as a girl. A boy just isn't capable of producing something that beautiful (music, that is). haha. Okay so that really isn't true but, definitely a girl. No name yet. I'll get to it eventually.
: )

Rachel said...

oh but i am jealous. how does one go about getting one of these for free? i could really use one i am borrowing one from bethany...but it is not this......

Fantabulous Lil P said...

Well I actually got it from Brother Walden. He was going to throw it away or give it to DI and I was like...um, I'll take it!