Saturday, February 14, 2009

Two posts in one day?! What is this?

To whom it may concern:

When is it 'whom' and when is it 'who'?

I'm in one of those moods again. "What mood is that?" you may ask. The mood when all I want to do is lay in my bed and listen to music, write in my journal, ponder, suppose, be. It's one of my favorite moods to be in, really. If I had to pick a favorite of all the moods, this would be in the top five, for sure. 

You should try it sometime. Really. I think you'll become a fan. 

Sincerely,
Yours Truly

PS: I recommend trying to be in this mood on a rainy day. 

3 comments:

Bethany said...

A rainy day, huh? I'll try to time it that way next time.

Bethany said...

P.S. While you are listening to lots of music you should listen to Audra MacDonald sing "Wonderful You" if you haven't heard it all ready. Pretty much, it rocks. K?

Unknown said...

I like those moods, too.... I'm kind of feeling like that, too.