Saturday, March 28, 2009

"Good Morning, Good Morning, to You!"


Maybe not 1AM like in Singin' in the Rain, but close. On Saturday I had a hair appointment for a close friend who was sealed in the LA temple this morning. Can you say "Holy early in the morning, Batman?!" Try 3:30 in the morning. Yep. We got going at 4AM with lots and lots of curls and hairspray, and didn't start to put the finishing touches on her makeup until 7AM. Right on time. Good thing I love to do hair...and I love her. : ) She was such a beautiful bride! I'm so happy for her and Walt. Congrats, you two! 


2 comments:

Bethany said...

That is super early! She looks gorgeous, though. Well done.

Fantabulous Lil P said...

Indeed! But as tired as I was, she was all energy that morning. I'm sure you're very surprised to hear that. : )