Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Let's hear it for the boys! ...& the girls, too. Duh.


Let's talk about Seattle.


Seattle is a beautiful city. GORGEOUS. BUT, you know what makes it even more wonderful? - Spending a week there with these guys:


Today, as I was running around little ol' Rexburg trying to fit in a million last minute visits to some of the greatest people on the planet, I had some really good chats with some really grand people (Becca Price *cough cough*). I realized something...  I have been incredibly blessed to have amazing friends! Really, I got lucky. I cannot tell you how many (many) times my friends have been there to pull me out of some terribly uncomfortable times. A lot of those times I was just throwing a massive pity party for myself, but regardless,  they were still so understanding and so empathetic. I can't think of one single thing I've done to deserve any of it, but I am so grateful every day for every single one of them in my life.



I love you guys. Thank you. From the very heart of my bottom.

2 comments:

Becca said...

Great friends are an amazing blessing. They're like the pop rocks in the chocolate of life!!!!!

Tabitha Daugherty said...

oh. hai. im in love your blog. teach my your ways.
and i absolutely love the north-ishy west coast:) the day i move to Oregon, or Washington, i will know all of my wildest dreams have come true