Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Uh...

   

I have realized something...I am an incredibly awkward person. It's something I accept. I've even come to love it. 

Tonight I realized something else. I spend most of my time with other really awkward, loud, and rambunctious people.

I don't know how to be with normal people. 

I feel really uncomfortable around them. My sense of humor is sometimes...a little less than understood. My nature is...a little more than quiet. 

This is something I've realized. Fixable?...perhaps. Does it need to be fixed? We'll see. 
That is all.

2 comments:

Bethany said...

I'd like to consider myself normal-ish. You do alright around me. Consider that a victory in your quest.

Tabitha Daugherty said...

Oh. that is just like me. i spend a great majority of my days pondering or participating in awkward moments.