Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Foreshadows of the Summer

I feel like the Summer is going to be fantastic...BUT, at the same time I can't help but be a little envious. Two of my really good friends are embarking on new adventures for the holiday. One is participating in the Playmill Theater productions, and the other is going to be a performing missionary in Historic Nauvoo, Illinois. I know that what I will be doing may not be as much fun, but is still quite important. However...I still am wishing that I could be going off on my own adventure for the Summer months, instead of doing what I've always done - teaching swim lessons to pay my way through school.

As I expressed these concerns to my two friends, one of them, a certain Alex Trost, said to me,"You know what, Sara?"
"What?"
He looked at me quite intently and said,"I think this Summer is going to be great for you. I can read auras, and even though yours is really black (we're sitting in the Black Box theater, which got it's name for obvious reasons), don't be deceived. It may seem like it foretells of gloom and that your Summer is doomed...but I feel like it will be wonderful."

Thanks, Alex. You are so wise.

1 comment:

Alex Trost said...

hahahah! this is a great post! YOu are so funny....