Thursday, March 17, 2011

What to write, what to write...

I decided that I love blogging so much I just want to write. But...unfortunately, I can't think of anything.

My latest project? - helping put together a benefit concert for Japan. It's somewhat stressful, but in a good way. It feels good to be creating something with people, FOR people. I love it. I must say I think about it almost every minute of every day.

PS: Does anyone have any good insights as to how to get poor college students to donate to relief fund?

2 comments:

Rachel said...

tax write off? also...appeal to professors as well. and its always nice to see if you can get local businesses to donate, they donate you put them in the program. its advertising for them.

Rachel said...

oh and see if the school paper will write about it. get more people aware.