Monday, September 08, 2008

I survived the first day!

So I KNOW that you are all so anxious and excited to know how my first day of school went! Well, I'll tell you. First of all, here is what my schedule was for my first day:

6AM: I wake up after going to bed at midnight (thats a habit I'm going to have to break really soon)
7AM: After a nutritious breakfast of...Cheerios, I leave my dorm and head to the music building to get some practice in for my callback before my 7:45 class.
7:45AM: Tonal Harmony 1
9AM: Diction for Singers
11:30AM: Piano 256
12:05PM: I audition for Music 155 AKA-voice lessons
12:20: I audition for jazz combos
12:45: Call backs for Collegiate Singers
1:45PM:I head back to 287 Ricks Hall to eat some lunch.
3:15PM: BOM 122
4:30: Intro to Vocal Methods

well...thats pretty much it! It was a long day and a new experience. The classes went by pretty quickly and I love how much the gospel is involved. I can already feel how much the spirit is present in all my classes. I know I will do well if I do my part in being spiritually and mentally prepared. However, I also know it won't be easy. It makes me glad that I'm starting here and not in a huge school like BYU Provo. Well, I have a lot of homework so I must sign off!

No comments: