Saturday, September 13, 2008

Salsa, anyone?

I made it through my first week! Woohoo! I am so proud! Only fifteen more! : )

Well classes are going well. I'm sure it'll get tougher, though.

Yesterday was a wonderful day. We (me, Adrian and Bethany) made dinner for some of our friends (Josh, Matt and Jeff). It turned out pretty good! Afterwards we went Latin dancing! So much fun. The guys were a little hesitant at first, but they got into it! Josh was pulling me across the dance floor before too long! So that was way fun. After the dancing we all headed up to the playing fields for some Ultimate where we made some more friends. I can't remember all of their names. Four roommates. Boys. Funny. That quickly turned into Ultimate Frisbee, but with a football because it was so windy. We had a grand time. It was a very successful night overall!

No date yet...but I will definitely let you know! : )

No comments: