Tuesday, September 02, 2008

I'm Back!!

Well I have decided to start this thing up again. Bethany has inspired me to type up all my thoughts, meaningless and otherwise, on this website we all know and love. And you, my devoted fans, get to read, digest and critique all of it! You should be wildly excited.

These past 9 months have been quite exciting! I got a 4 on my AP English exam, got accepted to BYU-I, graduated, dated and got dumped by an RM, and I am now in Utah with Bethany and Brandon awaiting Thursday when they, along with my parents, will leave me in Rexburg, Idaho to begin my first semester at BYU! Actually to be honest, I haven't done much since I left Simi Valley last Thursday. I've spent a plethora of minutes, maybe even hours, on my Mac taking sweet pictures of...myself. : ] 

I also got my hair cut this summer. You know, its pretty incredible how
 a hair cut can make one feel like a new person. I love it!


1 comment:

Rachel said...

1) you are a dork 2) taking pictures with photo booth can entertain a person for hours