Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The Joys of Cleaning

Alright, so its funny story time.

Ok, so, dishes have now become a mounting problem in 287 Ricks Hall. Pretty much, we are all lazy college students and never want to wash anything. I know this might come as a shock to all you at home, but I am kind of the big cleaner here in my dorm. So when the dishes pile up, I'm usually the first to be willing to clean them. So in order to solve this problem, I made a chore chart! Yay! So now everyone has a day when they put away the clean dishes, and a day when they wash the dishes.

Okay, so today my roommate brought over her friend, and while she was here, she started to...voice her opinions about our abundance of dirty dishes while we were all sitting in the living room! We could obviously hear her, hellloooo?! Well, her and my roommate left so, we all decided to brush off her rude comments and go on with life. About 20 minutes later, she returned. So, I um...was feeling kind of brave and said, "so, we were all thinking that...you should do our dishes for us. (pause for effect)..." And just as I was about to pull the whole "haha jk!" she goes, "okay! I was actually going to anyway." and she starts doing the dishes! Score! So basically, some random girl did our dishes and it was joyous to my soul. 

And...PS: I just got off the phone with MmmShlee. I love her to death! And she sent me a video of Elder Laing shaking his fist at me because I haven't sent him his letter yet. 


No comments: